Living True Devotion in Community, the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary consecrate themselves every day using the formula written by Saint Louis Marie De Montfort.
The Order, consisting of Religious Brothers and Religious Sisters, was started by Father Leonard Feeney in 1949 and re-founded by Brother Hugh MacIsaac in 1976.
(Read more about our history here.)
Realizing that Evangelization needs Doctrine, and that Doctrine needs Tradition, catechesis, along with the Latin Tridentine Mass, is the base of our apostolates. It is the mission of the Order to defend and spread the Truths of the Roman Catholic Church, which was founded exclusively by Jesus Christ.
In response to these needs, the Order operates a printing press, school, summer camps, retreats, gift shop and catechism programs.
If you are interested in knowing more about the Order or would like to spend time in discernment, please contact us.
Please note: Saint Benedict Center in Still River is not associated or affiliated with
St. Benedict Center in Richmond, New Hampshire or catholicism.org